• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

teeny weeny tiny wildie baby bun goes exploring .....

2007_0330BUNNIESMORE0035.jpg

this is now my wallpaper! :D

Wow he is beautiful. Have you decided what to do with him when he's a bit bigger yet? Glad to see him looking healthy and happy.

think the lady who found him is going to have him .....we were going to try to release him ....read all up about it ....but just cant do it ...hes too tame :? :oops:

he ll be 5 week old on tuesday . :D

He is so adorable! :love:

I don't know much about releasing wild animals back, but I do know thats its best they only are tame around one or two people- their carers and everyone else is treated like a threat. Wild buns, or so I have heard don't do so well in capitivity, so prehaps you should seek advice from your local wildlife rehabilitation centre?

don't know much about releasing wild animals back, but I do know thats its best they only are tame around one or two people- their carers and everyone else is treated like a threat. Wild buns, or so I have heard don't do so well in capitivity, so prehaps you should seek advice from your local wildlife rehabilitation centre?

have done that .
opinions on releasing buns back into the wild vary so much that its realy difficult to judge what is best :?

we already have 1 wild bunny who is living as a free range housebun and is doing well .

This thread needs a warning putting on it!!! I nearly fainted due to the excessive cuteness!! :lol: :lol:

Absolutely lovely, he can move in with me any day! :wink:

Back