• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy may be at the end of his journey [emoji3525]

I am so sorry to read this. It is always heartbreaking to lose any pet, but sometimes they just tell us that they have to leave us. And you were there with Lilac and that will have made him feel safe and loved at that moment. I am very sorry Teddy had to go.
Binky free beautiful Teddy xx

I'm so sorry that you had to let Teddy go, he knew you were with him, and how loved he was by both you and Lilac. Binky free Teddy, hugs for you and Likac xxxxx

Thank you all for your kind words. Lilac is being extra friendly this morning so I'm trying to make a big fuss of her. She stayed with him the whole time at the vets yesterday and was so well behaved. In a weird way it was a 'good' death in that we were all there and I'm just glad Lilac got to say goodbye as I fully believe they know when something is wrong so I wanted her to be there.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

poor Teddy and poor Lilac too. very sad.

sleep tight little Teddy xxx

I’m so very sorry :cry: as always, you have done the best thing for Teddy.

Thinking of you and Lilac and sending hugs xx

Back