• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday Night Pub Quiz for Pledge a Pound - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

:lol: I could guilt trip you into leaving them out :lol:I'm actually miffed that I didn't get the Loerner & Lowe one right - I just couldn't think of the name!

Yeah I reckon you could! :lol::lol::lol:

I dont actually know what you are going on about now :oops: I just do the questions! :lol::lol: Was that the musical question this week?

A reminder that the next Sunday Night Pub Quiz will be tomorrow at the new time of 7:00pm!!!

If you havent played before there is still lots of time to join in, either as a one-off, or to play 3 times between now and 12th December, so that you qualify for entry to the prize.

Its all in the name of fun - and Pledge a Pound. We have a good laugh and dont take it too seriously!

See you on Sunday folks! :wave:

Yeah I reckon you could! :lol::lol::lol:

I dont actually know what you are going on about now :oops: I just do the questions! :lol::lol: Was that the musical question this week?

Yeah, they were a composer & lyricist team, but my mind went totally blank :roll:

I don't mind getting the sports questions wrong, but I get annoyed at myself when I just can't remember something I really should know....must be my age!

Yeah, they were a composer & lyricist team, but my mind went totally blank :roll:

I don't mind getting the sports questions wrong, but I get annoyed at myself when I just can't remember something I really should know....must be my age!

I think its just the pressure of the 10 minutes!! :lol: My mind goes blank all the time! :D

I think its just the pressure of the 10 minutes!! :lol: My mind goes blank all the time! :D

My mind doesn't necessarily go blank but just a bit dim!!! :oops: :roll: :lol:

I liked the big writing above btw Helen :wave: It's good for folk me who are very short sighted!! ;)

I'll be here to contribute some more of my daft answers!!! :roll::lol:

My mind doesn't necessarily go blank but just a bit dim!!! :oops: :roll: :lol:

I liked the big writing above btw Helen :wave: It's good for folk me who are very short sighted!! ;)

I'll be here to contribute some more of my daft answers!!! :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Great will see you later :wave::wave:

have filled in and returned didnt know one of them so put pass, have guessed some and knew others! good luck everyone!

Back