• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday Night Pub Quiz for Pledge a Pound - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Yaaaayyyy well done Blackeberry & Co and Lib n bunny :D :wave:

God I'm joint 2nd on the leaderboard at the moment! :shock: I'll make the most of it tonight as it won't last!!! :lol::lol::lol:

It does sound very technical Helen - think it's finished my brain off now! :oops: :lol:

Thanks for organising it again - see you at 9pm on Wednesday :wave: :D

It basically means you are doing well!!! These are just the kinds of technical weirdo things me and my OH talk about of a Sunday night!! :lol::lol::lol:

See you Wednesday!! :wave::wave:

Oh pants missed it watching Im a Celeb!! But didn't know quite as many answers as last Sun anyway! Will try again Wed!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How on earth do I get to be in 1st place on the leaderboard. Do you want to do a recount. :?:?

Well done:D

Thank you Helen for organising this - I think it's great fun:D

Are you sure I got 14 - (goes off to apologise to o/h):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a geeky way I am getting quite excited about the leaderboard and my Excel skills! :shock:

The next quiz will be tomorrow night at 9:00pm! :wave: Please come back here to join in. :wave:

Questions will appear in post 1 when the quiz opens. :D

Less than 4 hours to the quiz :wave: I know its a busy night what with Strictly, the X Factor and I'm a Celeb and all that, but if you want to join in, can remember the time, and pause the telly for a bit, it would be lovely if you could come and play :wave:

I may be dashing off quite early tonight once the quiz ends and the results are up, I have to be up at 4.30 tomorrow for a very long day at work, so forgive me if I dont see all the replies after the quiz closes but will get back to everyone tomorrow night. :wave:

Back