• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stressed = ud Result 4 bonded bunnies - we have lurrrrrrrve

i think your doing really well,:D

if im being honest i prefered the fiesty ones as more often they calmed quicker, you had any thumping at all ( normal)

the girls were thumping - not in a while though :s
hope they start lickies and cuddling soon

what will i do 2m for two hours while i have to go to work :s

the girls were thumping - not in a while though :s
hope they start lickies and cuddling soon

what will i do 2m for two hours while i have to go to work :s

you not got anyone to watch them at all ?

failing that it is early hours you never know, they might be much better settled, i know wont do well for your nerves while gone though

my cousin doesnt know if she can yet
i have the shed coming soon too, i just hope its here bfeore i go to work :(
when things all happen at once i get sooo stressed

Sending happy bonding vibes ... it all sounds very stressful! Fingers crossed for a relaxed and happy bunny foursome in no time.

write a list and tick off one bit at a time, i hate doing to much at once too, I get more fuzzled than normal

i think you are doing realy well ...no wonder you are feeling stressed bonding 4 ...its bad enough with 2 ..

good luck and stay chilled ... ;) :wave:

another 2 second chase
the girlies arethumping - whiskey went to get close...then backed off as if to say - maybe not....
when do they cuddle an have lickies.................

another 2 second chase
the girlies arethumping - whiskey went to get close...then backed off as if to say - maybe not....
when do they cuddle an have lickies.................

they might not even for a few days im afraid, but at least the fighting is calming a bit, but dont think it will constantly get calmer within the first 48 hrs,

im liking whiskeys change in attitude towards the girls, :lol:

what your doing is just the begining, with pairs we used to keep them for a weekend but only send them home once we got licky head cuddle etc, group were kept for a week, it's going to take a while, all you can wish for tonight is the chaseing to reduce, and to make sure you see them have a nibble at food, its a bit soon to wish for much more, im afraid, you could get really lucky, or could turn nasty, or just be in for a lonnnng weekend im afraid

Oh lordy, ok dont panic yet lets just see how the next 24hrs pans out

breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no dont remove whiskey its not fair on the poor boy, as i said see how the next 24hrs its all looking good so far chaseing is calming

Last edited:
Back