• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stressed = ud Result 4 bonded bunnies - we have lurrrrrrrve

upsy wanted ti join in.....and so little fatty she is squahsed them lol so they moved :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: was funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wave: How have I missed this thread before now. :roll:

Well done on the bonding, sounds like they are going to get on great.

Wow great news, well done :D

Word of warning...don't move them too soon, I moved mine after a few days and it started them chasing again, so I had to put them back in the dog crate for 10 days or so....too much space too soon can really cause problems

Wow great news, well done :D

Word of warning...don't move them too soon, I moved mine after a few days and it started them chasing again, so I had to put them back in the dog crate for 10 days or so....too much space too soon can really cause problems

I may move them tomorrow but keep them in the pen - then gradually increase - if I move them lol - to move all four think ill heard the inch by inch from living room to kitchen usin te pen....lol will atke along time but ....think itwould be easier and better for them than picking them up and moving them lol

when should I start using litter trays again?

im running out of towels :S
ive just washed three today.....and clogged my wahser up with hay...and they are still covered in hay - at least the wee has gone :s

when can i re-introduce the litter tray?
im running out of towels :S

let them have today tray free,as I think they were chasing yesterday? Then maybe introduce it [under supervision] tomorrow.Just watch that one bunny doesnt claim it or sometimes a bunny goes in it and the other bully them to stay in it :roll:

let them have today tray free,as I think they were chasing yesterday? Then maybe introduce it [under supervision] tomorrow.Just watch that one bunny doesnt claim it or sometimes a bunny goes in it and the other bully them to stay in it :roll:

how big are the trays, do you have one all 4 could squeeze in, as chaseing is reduced id do as daisyloop suggests, its mainly because with chasing the tray just goes flying,

as for hay covered towels i used to just go right out my front door and shake them first, least its not vet beds now they are a nightmare

its covered in hay and wee, i wahsed 3 yesterday and the washer is covered in hay and so is the towel still :s
theyre also still wet

I havent got a big tray for all 4 :shock:
thyre only standard a4 size cat trays.
I'm going to try and keep them in the pen but move them to kitchen. (should be fun, inching it along lol.

Its only a small pen so a large litter tray would take teh area up.

Where can I get bigger litter trays?

I use one of those large plastic dog baskets from Wilkos and used a sealant to fill up the little slots on the base!

Just moved the buns into the kitche, theyve settled really well and bought an underbed storage for a litter tray :D
no fights - fits three buns and a sqashed fourth :D

If you have a basic dustpan and brush (they sell them in Wilko's for about 99p!) you can usually get most of the hay off with the brush from this.

They also sell very cheap duvet sets - well worth investing in - 'cos you can wash manky towels etc inside the duvet cover thus not risking your mum's precious washing machine!

You're doing really well with the bonding. Hope it continues to go well for you.

Back