• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stray rabbit- U/D more pics added.

Ah yes, sorry to hear that. I read your thread but yes, you are too far really, plus she hasn't been vaccinated or spayed. I'd definitely suggest getting a doe that has already had that done otherwise you'd be paying out for the spay and having to wait over 6 weeks until you could bond her with Benji. x

Beat me to it, I'm rubbish with geography... took history instead!

Beat me to it, I'm rubbish with geography... took history instead!

:lol: I wouldn't mind helping with a bunny run but I think Moi is just a bit too far for her to travel. It wouldn't be fair on her and apparently she hates being in the car. She had peed all in her carrier and she had only been in the car for a few minutes when she was dropped off at mine.

Im in suffolk, poor Benji is very lonely and at the mo hes living in our kitchen. So not ideal! :shock: But i want the shed to be new for both him and his future wife. x

Bunny house is finally finished. It has felt over the roof, double mesh over both windows, a bolt at the bottom of the door and a latch in the middle, I will be getting a padlock for this, but for now it has a screw through it lol.

She has been in the run ALL DAY and has spent her time either eating or watching me from atop her carry case. :lol: I have given her a little foot stool to sit on/under in the playhouse and taken out her carrier, as it as taking up too much room. She is pretty much litter trained, but without knowing her age, I don't know how long this will last.

I only have just enough to get her vaccinated tomorrow. I feel I must get her vaccinated, I would never forgive myself if she came down with myxi or VHD, and she is at greatest risk with being outdoor.

I am really starting to fall for her, but I can't let myself get attached. I CANNOT have 4 rabbits (as I would have to get her a husbun). :lol: I am just enjoying having her here atm, and I am so relieved that she is safe and sound. :love:

She'd look cute with Fiver and Xena ;)

Seriously though she is the cutest thing, I love her too and I wish I could keep her. She was so funny just watching us struggle to make her house as quick as we could :lol:

She'd look cute with Fiver and Xena ;)

Seriously though she is the cutest thing, I love her too and I wish I could keep her. She was so funny just watching us struggle to make her house as quick as we could :lol:

Stop it!

She was actually flopped out on top of her carrier earlier! She loves sitting high up. :lol:

Shadowfax has been vaccinated, and has had a clean bill of health. She weighs 2kg and is definitely a girl. :thumb:

My friend saw her do a binky in her playhouse earlier, but I missed it lol. :thumb:

Is that an offer? :p

I don't know :oops: I'm in Scotland but I do have a very grumpy fussy single female housebun and a really placid friendly bunny would make an ideal pal for her. But I don't know yet, haven't spoken to the OH and if your bun doesn't travel well...

I don't know :oops: I'm in Scotland but I do have a very grumpy fussy single female housebun and a really placid friendly bunny would make an ideal pal for her. But I don't know yet, haven't spoken to the OH and if your bun doesn't travel well...

She seems placid for now, but she is young so that could all change. She isn't spayed either, and I don't know if I can afford to get that done. I will keep her here for a few months, for her to settle in properly so I can get a better idea of her nature and personality. She has never shown aggression towards me and I pick her up very easily. She even hops over to me when I call her so I can just pick her up out of the run and put her back in her house. :love:

If I'm honest, I have been thinking of maybe bonding her to my two, but I don't know if I want to risk my pair's bond and I'm not sure I can afford her. She really has stolen my heart and everything for now has been very easy with her. She has been using the litter tray flawlessly, but I am a little worried as she isn't eating her hay.

Back