• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steve's gone to the vets with 2 bunnies and coming back with 3!/ vibes needed

Glad to hear she's settling ok.

Was wondering, hope the Vets will give you a nice discount on her check up or any other treatment she initially requires, since they were the ones who asked if you'd take her on.

Valerie is doing Ok today :)

She has eaten a few SS pellets over night and nibbled her veg. She also loves those natural herb stick things, although I peeled the paper off it for her.

She seems such a friendly girl and loves her head rubs :love: I can't wait until she is out of quarantine and can have a good run in the garden :)

:love::love::love:
I'll have to send you some more up. Weird that niether of mine would go anywhere near them but yours love the.
Glad she is having a little nibble though :love:

Glad she's doing well and I hope her tummy is nothing serious. What are your plans for her now?

They called me yesterday to get rescue numbers, guess they didn't have much luck. Shoulda warned you not to go in :lol:

They called me yesterday to get rescue numbers, guess they didn't have much luck. Shoulda warned you not to go in :lol:

I guessed they would have rung you first :) Tracy was shocked that every rescue she rang was full, so I guess we were the last option. Good job she was found when she was as I am sure she would have drowned if she had been loose the next day given the awful rain we had :?

A quick Valerie update - She had a dental last friday, took a while to recover but is now doing well. She has already lost weight now she is on a better diet and is able to eat a lot better now as well :) she is a friendly little thing and absolutely loves a cuddle and a head rub :love:

That's great news :D

Will she be staying with you?

I think she will have too, it's not fair to send her to a rescue when we know there is little chance of her finding a home as her dental problems are quite advanced. It is only a matter of time before she develops abscesses or is in so much pain she can't eat :(

I think she will have too, it's not fair to send her to a rescue when we know there is little chance of her finding a home as her dental problems are quite advanced. It is only a matter of time before she develops abscesses or is in so much pain she can't eat :(

Poor little girlie :( At least she is with you now and safe.

I guessed they would have rung you first :) Tracy was shocked that every rescue she rang was full, so I guess we were the last option. Good job she was found when she was as I am sure she would have drowned if she had been loose the next day given the awful rain we had :?

A quick Valerie update - She had a dental last friday, took a while to recover but is now doing well. She has already lost weight now she is on a better diet and is able to eat a lot better now as well :) she is a friendly little thing and absolutely loves a cuddle and a head rub :love:

Was wondering when we'd have an update :love:
How's Eddie doing? Has he picked up a little yet?
x

Was wondering when we'd have an update :love:
How's Eddie doing? Has he picked up a little yet?
x

Sorry, I have been really ill. Was bed ridden all Thursday so really struggling and now Steve is off work with a flu thingy :(

Eddie hasn't picked up at all and has in fact deteriorated further, wesley isn't doing so well either - both back at the vets tomorrow :(

Sorry, I have been really ill. Was bed ridden all Thursday so really struggling and now Steve is off work with a flu thingy :(

Eddie hasn't picked up at all and has in fact deteriorated further, wesley isn't doing so well either - both back at the vets tomorrow :(

:cry:

I am sorry to hear this xx

Oh dear, you are having a time of it. :(:( Hope it gets a bit easier soon. :wave:

You don't have to apoligise....I was worrying about you too, you said the other day how you were struggling with being poorly.
Really hope the boys pick up soon...if you need anything just shout.
x

Is it his eyes again ?

Poor lad :cry:

His eyes are actually still pretty good. He has been struggling with root pain for sometime now. we have had to increase his pain meds a lot, beyond the recommended dose, a few months back. The last couple of weeks he has been really down and appeared in pain again. He had a dental last friday which we hoped would help, but it hasn't ( he had a lower spur growing towards his cheek :?) Last night he had a funny turn, was staggering around and appeared drunk for a minute or two. I am wondering if the roots are putting pressure on his brain, it happened with fuzzy :?

He is not a happy boy at all :( I also think loosing Elwood has hit him hard :cry:

His eyes are actually still pretty good. He has been struggling with root pain for sometime now. we have had to increase his pain meds a lot, beyond the recommended dose, a few months back. The last couple of weeks he has been really down and appeared in pain again. He had a dental last friday which we hoped would help, but it hasn't ( he had a lower spur growing towards his cheek :?) Last night he had a funny turn, was staggering around and appeared drunk for a minute or two. I am wondering if the roots are putting pressure on his brain, it happened with fuzzy :?

He is not a happy boy at all :( I also think loosing Elwood has hit him hard :cry:

Oh...................... :cry:

xx

Back