• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish is Home!!! Pics Added!!

Good morning Starfish,

Welcome to a wonderful new day. :wave::wave:

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and this is your first new day in your wonderful new home!!!!! Enjoy yourself.

Lots of love from all of us. :love::love::love:

Good morning Starfish,

Welcome to a wonderful new day. :wave::wave:

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and this is your first new day in your wonderful new home!!!!! Enjoy yourself.

Lots of love from all of us. :love::love::love:

^^^ This :love:

Welcome home Starfish!! xx

Yay

She was really quiet for first couple of days when she got here - only really just started coming towards me as opposed to watching me warily. She barely ate first day, but finally tucked into greens

Thanks for plants & tube & treats by the way.:D They were munching this morning:D

A big thanks to Angie for fostering this little bun for a few days and helping her on her way to her new home xx

Lovely to see pics..veg is the way to her heart..fresh grass, dandelions, herbs are her favourites
She will get lively but to begin with it's when she thinks you aren't looking:lol:

Looking forward to regular updates:D

Hello Starfish! Hope you have had a nice sleep after your journey and are enjoying your noms and new home. :love:

I is ad a good sweep and done wots and wots of dwoppings for my new mummy to cwean up. Hee Hee Hee!

oops, she comin, byeee

I is ad a good sweep and done wots and wots of dwoppings for my new mummy to cwean up. Hee Hee Hee!

oops, she comin, byeee

What a good girl you are. Tee hee. :lol::lol::lol:

Good thing you have have a spring haircut with all this lovely sunshine.

It could have been so, so different. :(:(

Enjoy yourself Starfish. xxxx

Back