• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley Has Bloat - U/D 18th March - Stan is BETTER !! :-)

Thanks guys :)
I am getting my Stanley Bun buzzes again !! :lol: Every morning he runs around humming and buzzing (he has been neutered for 7 years !!) but whilst he was so poorly he has just sat on his mat looking miserable :cry:

It is WONDERFUL to hear that buzz again :love: :love: :love:

Jane, I can't beleive that you are able to keep up with 45 bunnies. I can barely keep up with my one.:lol: All of your buns sound like they have great personalities. Stanley is lucky to have such a smart loving mommy.

Jane - I just saw this thread. What a rollercoaster ride you've been on the last few days!!

You've done a great job, I'm truly in awe of you. Stanley is so lucky to have you!!

Cathy

Jane - I just saw this thread. What a rollercoaster ride you've been on the last few days!!

You've done a great job, I'm truly in awe of you. Stanley is so lucky to have you!!

Cathy

I only do as my Vet instructs !!
I am so grateful to have RU to 'talk with' as I could never cope with a poorly Bunny on my own.
I do feel guilty posting sometimes as due to having so many Buns, some with chronic problems, it seems I am always asking for vibes for one of them :oops:

Anyways, Manly Stanley is eating really well now. He has forgiven me for treating him like a pin-cushion these last couple of days :D

I only do as my Vet instructs !!
I am so grateful to have RU to 'talk with' as I could never cope with a poorly Bunny on my own.
I do feel guilty posting sometimes as due to having so many Buns, some with chronic problems, it seems I am always asking for vibes for one of them :oops:

Anyways, Manly Stanley is eating really well now. He has forgiven me for treating him like a pin-cushion these last couple of days :D

Jane, you of ALL people should NEVER feel guilty for posting!! Look at all the advice you give to all of us, constantly! Your wisdom and knowledge when it comes to buns is incredible - you've taught me so much and you probably don't even realise it.

Did you hear about my new addition Lucy (was told she was a boy so called her Henry, then after she was spayed this week she became Lucy, lol)?? She's a special needs bun, she's blind. I'm sure I'll have lots more questions for you about her but for now she's doing really well settling in and recovering from her op - and she doesn't seem to hate me for getting her spayed!! Hehe.

So glad that Stanley's on the mend - he couldn't be in better hands, what a lucky, lucky bun.

xx

Back