• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Have any other bunnies been enjoying spring yet? I've caught Sophie humping Casper twice these past few days. :oops:

...make that three times, as she just did it again. :oops: I didn't know she had it in her. 🤣

I was expecting a thread about new growth, baby lams & snow drops 🤣
🤣 Sophie !! Impressive stuff. Does Casper mind?

I'd fall over if Boo managed to hump anything. Eddy doesn't bother about the seasons, he's a hump master at all times of the year

Ooh Sophie, you go girl ! 😂
🤣

Hahahahah hormones don't even see age 😂😂😂
Apparently not! 🤣

I was expecting a thread about new growth, baby lams & snow drops 🤣
🤣 Sophie !! Impressive stuff. Does Casper mind?

I'd fall over if Boo managed to hump anything. Eddy doesn't bother about the seasons, he's a hump master at all times of the year
I'm quite impressed, too. 🤣 Casper does mind, which is understandable, because it can't be fun being humped, especially by someone bigger than you. She's very considerate of his arthritic back, though, because she humps his head! Thankfully he just walks away and she gets off before I can even interfere. She's also been grooming him much more, though, so it's not all bad. She's very physically affectionate with him right now. 🤣

I wonder how Eddy would react if the tables were turned for once. 🤣 Sounds like it's always spring for Eddy!

🤣

Apparently not! 🤣

I'm quite impressed, too. 🤣 Casper does mind, which is understandable, because it can't be fun being humped, especially by someone bigger than you. She's very considerate of his arthritic back, though, because she humps his head! Thankfully he just walks away and she gets off before I can even interfere. She's also been grooming him much more, though, so it's not all bad. She's very physically affectionate with him right now. 🤣

I wonder how Eddy would react if the tables were turned for once. 🤣 Sounds like it's always spring for Eddy!
Sounds like Casper is managing Sophies affections well. Good to hear he is getting more groomies too. Yeah its always Spring time for Eddy. We talk about the tables being turned for Eddy. I doubt Boo will ever be up to it (I know she wouldn't in fact) but the most likely scenario (I take nothing for granted) is Eddy will outlive Boo & need another girlfriend. If that time comes & he is middle aged we might end up adopting a frisky young bun just give him a taste of his own medicine🤣🤣 Boo was a bossy, chasey bunny in her younger years so maybe she is currently experiencing the tables being turned

Oh, no, a frisky young bun for middle aged Eddy. 🤣 He'll see what it's like then, like Boo maybe is now! Sophie has never been humpy, which is why I'm so surprised, but Casper does hump Sophie when he wants her to move out of his way, so I guess the tables are being turned on him now, too. 🤣

You can definitely tell it's spring here! Some of the ducks and geese are clearly broody and even my 10.5 year old duck is frequently mating his girlfriend and my legs, despite both of them having a respiratory illness right now. Some boys seem just as frisky, no matter what their age 😳

Boo said she is definitely not up to humping but she trapped her boy in a wonky headlock for some time last night 🤣 She says will that do?

i couldn't resist sharing the photos which are so dark you can barely make Eddy out
20240304_222121.jpg

20240304_222301.jpg

You can definitely tell it's spring here! Some of the ducks and geese are clearly broody and even my 10.5 year old duck is frequently mating his girlfriend and my legs, despite both of them having a respiratory illness right now. Some boys seem just as frisky, no matter what their age 😳
Sounds like your teenage boy duck is definitely enjoying spring! Not so sure about his girlfriend and your legs, though. :ROFLMAO:

Boo said she is definitely not up to humping but she trapped her boy in a wonky headlock for some time last night 🤣 She says will that do?

i couldn't resist sharing the photos which are so dark you can barely make Eddy out
Aww, Boo. :ROFLMAO: I think that will do just fine. :ROFLMAO:

Back