• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser not quite himself / update and thank you post 39

He's eaten his pellets, and I've brought him into the conservatory much earlier in the day than usual. He certainly did plenty poos overnight, a bit browner than usual but dampish. I haven't given him any greens yet today.

He seems fine now, and is displeased with me because in view of his poo situation I haven't given him any greens yet. Maybe I should give him just a small portion of greens. He usually gets them at breakfast time and for his tea, but I think that is a bit much.

He's under the couch mauling a piece of carrot.

BBs poos have been terrible for a while now....considering the circumstances...

Come on Spenser, pull your socks up and stop sulking.We all worry on here y'know!!

Very glad Spenser is OK today, if still a little moody. I'm sure the 'mauling of the carrot' will make him feel a lot better :D

Glad Spensers abit brighter. Im sure the weather and light changes must affect them.

I hope he continues to improve :D xxx

So glad Spenser is more himself. Now he wants his greens. ;)

Greens will be served shortly. ;) I've looked on the feeding routine thread in diet, and it seems most buns only get greens once a day. I'll end up wasting even more, but if it makes Spenser healthier I don't really mind.

Greens will be served shortly. ;) I've looked on the feeding routine thread in diet, and it seems most buns only get greens once a day. I'll end up wasting even more, but if it makes Spenser healthier I don't really mind.

Estelle and Frankie only have a small amount of greens once a day.

Spenser you are one very fortunate bunny having such a caring and loving owner!!

Nothing is too much trouble for your Mummy. Well you are royalty! :love::love:

Spenser: Chomp chomp, nom a nom nom ... chomp. There is kale in my bowl. I am a happy boy. :D I had no greens this morning. :( Mummy says it is better for me. :evil:

Susie: Spenser, you are supposed to be thanking all the kind people who sent you vibes when you were a bit off last night, not moaning about the day's menu. :roll:

Back