• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is getting brave! NEW PHOTO post 26

Is Spenser still ok outside tonight - many fireworks around your neck of the woods?

No, not many at all. There were some in the summer, linked to a local gala day, but when I rushed out to see if he was OK he had his head down and was very busy nomming his caecotrophs. :lol:

No, not many at all. There were some in the summer, linked to a local gala day, but when I rushed out to see if he was OK he had his head down and was very busy nomming his caecotrophs. :lol:

My two seemed fine about 10.00 and they ate some treats. Seemed unphased. There were a few loud ones there though - I don't want to disturb the buns again tho. Think I'll go to bed and try to forget :roll:

Spenser is adorable, just hope he doesn't decide to bring his hay inside for you too and mess up those lovely clean carpets:D

Spenser is adorable, just hope he doesn't decide to bring his hay inside for you too and mess up those lovely clean carpets:D

There are bits of hay all over the house, even in rooms where Spenser hasn't been yet! :? Better tidy up before my parents return from their weekend away. I once found hay in my tea. :roll:

And today's developments included....

PA310377.jpg

Awww bless him :love: It took bouncer 3 months to discover the stairs :lol: Now we can't keep him off them :roll::lol:

Same with Mini, she shoots down them. The amount of times I've either had to chase her back up or run around the sofa in the front room trying to catch her or herd her back upstairs. :roll:

He does, doesn't he? No fancy special effects - just my hand shaking because I was so excited about taking the picture! I'd missed the moment the previous three times he had jumped up. :oops::lol:

He's enjoying himself this weather!! How are you managing getting him in and out - have you devised any cunning plans yet?

He's enjoying himself this weather!! How are you managing getting him in and out - have you devised any cunning plans yet?

The carry-box! Haven't held him in my arms for quite a few days now. :( It's easier if someone else is around to make sure doors don't close, as I definitely need two arms to hold Spenser.

The carry-box! Haven't held him in my arms for quite a few days now. :( It's easier if someone else is around to make sure doors don't close, as I definitely need two arms to hold Spenser.

I know, the only time I get to hold my bunnies is at the vet and it's pure fear!! :roll: When Lola was little and lived in the house (before Benson was neutered) she was my little lady and would snuggle under my chin, I could carry her to the door and stand with her in the night air, looking at the stars while Chester did his business. It all changed once she got her husbun she's not my girl any more - she is most definately Bennys girl. He gets all the snuggles and lovin! I get the order of the butt or a nuzzle up the face if I'm lucky! :roll::lol:

be careful - the next phase will involve him jumping on your bed and nudging you in the face to wake you up... Of course he'll be so cute in doing it that you'll let him get away with it and therefore never sleep again...

Back