• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser - indoor play after 2 hutch days! photos post 23

I think you mean WILL do a photoshoot ;) :lol:

Well..... come on then, we're waiting! :shock:

:lol:

Not long now. ;) Spenser has just been conveyed back to the hutch, so I am about to download photos. We had a lovely time, and I even got some work done in between petting him, admiring him, freshening up his basin, and holding his apple twig steady for him to nom. :oops:

Spenser's comfy spot:

PB260573.jpg

It's such hard work being gorgeous:

PB260572-1.jpg

Spenser: Go away Mummy, can't you see I'm busy?

PB260579.jpg

Photos a bit blurred becuase I turned the flash off.

:love:

Adorable !

Why does the flash being turned off make the pics go blurry it happens to my camera too ! :?

:love:

Adorable !

Why does the flash being turned off make the pics go blurry it happens to my camera too ! :?

It's because the shutter speed slows down. I turn the flash off a lot because having it on makes Spenser's fur whiter than white, and his eyes redder than red.

aaaaaaaaaaah Spenser!:lol::lol::love::love::love::love::love: He is such a gorgeous bunny!:love:

(PS...will post bits as soon as it arrives!;)

:wave: Spenser looks gorgeous!:love: Have been so busy for the last couple of months myself and just trying to play 'catch up' a bit. I'm sure Spenser enjoyed his playtime!

Back