• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spencer

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
So sad I had to make the choice, so sad I had to say goodbye.

Spencer had a stroke a few days back, since then he has been incompitant, barely able to walk without falling over, and he started loosing his appetite and became skin and bone. We agreed today it would be the kindest thing possible to put him to sleep.

He was my big boy, always one to give me kisses and cuddles every day at dinner time.

It's never gonna be the same again without him.

Here he is in his prime. He was five years old, back here he's only 3 (this is from his previous owners)
154302_105826276156987_100001888461993_45109_2891418_n.jpg

I also thought I'd mention for a lil thought for the three baby bunnies we lost earlier in the week. Their mother a netherland dwarf seemed to look after them for the first day, but they seemed to die overnight with empty bellies. :cry:

Last edited:
so sorry to hear about spencer. he really was a gorgeous looking boy.x.
and i'm so sorry for the little babies. it has actually made me cry a little:cry:
sleep tight spencer and little ones.

I am sure you made the right choice for Spencer, difficult as it must have been.

He was a gorgeous, colourful and very disapproving bun :)

Happy binkies Spencer. x

Back