• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Special appeal for Honey.

I love her she is beautiful - i cant cope with another one though :(

Plus hubby said NO!!!!!!!!!

Good luck in finding her a lovely home!

Please please please think of little Honey if you are looking for a doe. She is full of character and will never fail to make you laugh. :lol: Honey in the run and Bramble getting the shock of her life :lol:
She is such a darling and large accomodation would be prefered for Honey, for instance a nice big shed or kennel ;)

She is lovely. How do bunny runs work? Do you think Honey would like to be a house bun?

Its when people help out as a kind of taxi service, taking the bunny as far as they can, before handing the bun over to someone else who takes them the next leg of the journey, until said bun gets to their new home :)

I think she would love being a housebun, she has always been relatively clean with her litter tray whilst here and does like pottering around :love:

To a certain extent I think it's a bit 'how long is a bit of string', and will vary tremendously between different vets. It may also depend on whether the bun will allow it to be done conscious with just a local anaesthetic, or whether greater sedation is needed. It's probably easiest to give your own vets a quick ring and enquire about their standard price, that's probably the best way to get an idea :)

Hi,
Thanks for that. Do you know what Honey has had in the past - anaesthetic or not? I only live 5 mins from dagenham so could probably continue to use the same vet, so just wondered what previous costs were.

I am interested in this lovely little bun, but would hate to commit and then not be able to keep up vets bills if it was a very expensive procedure..
x

My vet without GA is £20, if she needs to be sedated, will be £70. She is such a loving girl and has been here around 9-10 months :(

My Santa went in for a tear duct flush today, I was quoted £22 without anaesthetic (although with local anaesthetic in the eye) and £56 if she needed to be given general anaesthesia.

Honey is such a lovely girl, it would be so nice to see her have her forever home after nearly a year in rescue :(

toys010.jpg

Here is Honey with her new toy, but she would much rather have a new home and partner to help with her eyes :(

Back