• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay day - Weds 14-May-14 - U/D: Call the fashion police! #42

I've just watched her videos on YouTube.:love::love:

She's very inquisitive isn't she!! ;)

I believe you've got yourself a little 'character' there....LOVE her ears!!

:love::love:

Slipper!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The postman brought a little parcel this morning and look what was in it!
It is so totally not my colour. What is Edward thinking :( But I suppose it is less annoying than that collar :)

Sugar

collage-2014-05-29.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you poor girl! Yous definitely needs to bite the slave now! How dare he puts that hideous thing on you! If my slave tried such a thing, she would lose a paw!! We will have to mount a rescue mission!
Love Slipper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, it has to be said, apart from the crime against fashion, the shirt does have quite a few advantages over the collar. I can wash my own face and reach down to my bottom so no more spoon feeding. And I can do quite a lot of grooming - all the uncovered parts of me - before I could only just reach the very ends of my paws and, if I stretched really, really hard, the tip of my tail.

But the best thing I think is that I can return to my role as Gnawrer the Explorer! And to prove the point I managed to squeeze round the back of the Sky box and disconnected the on-demand service. Yeeessss!

WP_20140529_019.jpg

Obviously I'm trying my hardest to get out of this shirt but the Lycra in it is very stretchy and so far I've not managed to get my teeth into it. Every time I try Edward waves that horrid collar thing at me. He's a funny man.

Sugar

Ohhhh bless! Poor Sugar in her little shirt! :love::love: She does look fairly grumpy in those photos doesn't she :lol:

Of course, it has to be said, apart from the crime against fashion, the shirt does have quite a few advantages over the collar. I can wash my own face and reach down to my bottom so no more spoon feeding. And I can do quite a lot of grooming - all the uncovered parts of me - before I could only just reach the very ends of my paws and, if I stretched really, really hard, the tip of my tail.

But the best thing I think is that I can return to my role as Gnawrer the Explorer! And to prove the point I managed to squeeze round the back of the Sky box and disconnected the on-demand service. Yeeessss!

WP_20140529_019.jpg

Obviously I'm trying my hardest to get out of this shirt but the Lycra in it is very stretchy and so far I've not managed to get my teeth into it. Every time I try Edward waves that horrid collar thing at me. He's a funny man.

Sugar

Well done Sugar! You show that slave who the boss is!! Things called phone chargers is also very tasty too!

Love Slipper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh bless! Poor Sugar in her little shirt! :love::love: She does look fairly grumpy in those photos doesn't she :lol:

Not grumpy but probably a bit tired as she's not had any sleep all day having been grooming herself continuously.

I feel like I'VE GOT MY BUN BACK! She's acting normally again :D

(Lucy-Lou, just one more post!...)

WP_20140529_019.jpg

Sugar

You did Edward a favour, Sugar, there's nothing on the TV that is more entertaining than you... ;-)

Back