• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

someone please stop me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Zoe! But JellyBelly is fine lol!

I will put my hands up and say i find it hard to do everything on my own.
Thats without having to do homework!

How do you earn money Beth?

TBH I don't actually earn it, I am lucky (and yeah, quite spoilt) I get my money because my brother does :) (although, to eb fair he does work hard Xxx) i offered to do a paper round, but mum doesn't want me too :rolleyes: alot of the time I do alot of jobs round the house, don't like to ask to be paid for it, but sometimes my mum pays me anyway :)
Homework doesn't affect me lol, I come home, do animals then do homework, but i do most feeding etc in teh mornings before school :) then i spend 4 hours every saturday cleaning, grooming etc

Its not only the money side of things :? Your out at school all day, five days a week. Surely you go out with friends/family etc too? Time plays a big part & I struggle to spend adequate time with my two & Im not in school or full time work or anything, so I'd be bu g g ered if i had the same amount of animals as you do!

The same could be said of other members on here - I couldn't deal with more than the 5 rabbits I had and they were only in two groups. Animals like rats are much easier as they can be played with, exercised, etc in groups but I can't see how it's physically possible for people with large amounts of rabbits to give them all a decent amount of attention every day.

Your all kinda being a little harsh here! I'm sure Beth contributes towards her animals upkeep! :?

Even if she doesnt is it any of our business? Beth says she does so I think we should believe her! She has admitted some posts ago that it was a silly idea to think about another bunny. xxx

Good grief! Just leave her alone, she said she isn't going to get another rabbit! Some people are so two faced :roll:

Your all kinda being a little harsh here! I'm sure Beth contributes towards her animals upkeep! :?

I was asking out of interest not because i questioned whether she contributed or not.

Your very lucky Beth, i did actually do a paper round. It was horrible but sometimes my mum drove me round :oops: :lol:

Thanks.

To be perfectly honest my rabbits don't want human company, except my Blue who gets an hour or two a day :) I spend basically all weekend with my animals, the only time I go out with family is food shopping with my mum after horse riding, my dad is to ill to go out, and if we do it's only for an hour or so and it's very rare i do. I do go shopping with my friends but that's about 2 hours on a sunday (except on my birthday, 7 hours in Derby :shock: , but surely that's ok, it was my birthday and all animals were fed and spot cleaned before i went)

I was asking out of interest not because i questioned whether she contributed or not.

Your very lucky Beth, i did actually do a paper round. It was horrible but sometimes my mum drove me round :oops: :lol:

:lol: my brother did that, and that's why my mum doesn't want me to do one :lol:

Yeah, i do get an amazing amount of pocket money, and the only reason I haven't used that money is because it's only just been transfered to my bank account. I buy a small lunch at school which saves £1 a day for me to spend when me and my friends go shopping, I usually have about £15 or £20, all my pocket moeny goes into the vets fund.
I haven't added more animals, and I haven't had problems with my animals and costs for along time, if anything I now have less animals.

You've really confused me now :lol: Right, I'm terrible at maths but... £20 a month for a year is £240, you say you spend £40 a month on food/hay/bedding, and take it in turns for you and your mum to pay that... which would average to £20 a month? Which is the amount you get per month pocket money. That doesn't include expenses for vets bills or spending a single penny on yourself!

Would love to find out how you manage to save £800... could be a good little plan you have going :D Could certainly do with some help managing my money and being able to save :lol:

You've really confused me now :lol: Right, I'm terrible at maths but... £20 a month for a year is £240, you say you spend £40 a month on food/hay/bedding, and take it in turns for you and your mum to pay that... which would average to £20 a month? Which is the amount you get per month pocket money. That doesn't include expenses for vets bills or spending a single penny on yourself!

Would love to find out how you manage to save £800... could be a good little plan you have going :D Could certainly do with some help managing my money and being able to save :lol:

Think she saves £1 a day from her lunch money, don't think that includes any pocket money?

Cant even be bothered answering this now :roll: - Oh and Beth, I didnt say my Mum was broke, I said I was. I try not to take her money to use on the animals, they arent hers so I dont see why she should pay for them ;)

i didnt say it was Amy - its nobody's buisness on here wether she contributes or not, every1 just seems to be laying it on quite heavy with her tho for heaven sakes

My name is Zoe! But JellyBelly is fine lol!

I will put my hands up and say i find it hard to do everything on my own.
Thats without having to do homework!

How do you earn money Beth?

Sorry Zoe! :oops: :lol:

Yeah I know what you mean, mine take up all my time. My house is usually a mess because I'm with the bunnies when I'm home!

lol, the £20 is how much I save from buying smaller dinners at school (also helped me lose a few pounds :lol: ) I get £10 a week (hides in dark cupboard as she is a spoilt brat :oops: )
and my mum also started off saving ages ago, but I helped it along, now there is about £625 in the vet fund and £200 in teh feed and bedding fund :lol: I also get odd bits of money for birthdays, cleaning my brotehr's house etc :lol:

i didnt say it was Amy - its nobody's buisness on here wether she contributes or not, every1 just seems to be laying it on quite heavy with her tho for heaven sakes

Just seen that you havent been here long, if you read back you'll have a pretty good idea why they're being so heavy ;)

lol, the £20 is how much I save from buying smaller dinners at school (also helped me lose a few pounds :lol: ) I get £10 a week (hides in dark cupboard as she is a spoilt brat :oops: )
and my mum also started off saving ages ago, but I helped it along, now there is about £625 in the vet fund and £200 in teh feed and bedding fund :lol: I also get odd bits of money for birthdays, cleaning my brotehr's house etc :lol:

I dont think £10 a week is spoilt at all, my sister is your age & she gets £15+ :D

Cant even be bothered answering this now :roll: - Oh and Beth, I didnt say my Mum was broke, I said I was. I try not to take her money to use on the animals, they arent hers so I dont see why she should pay for them ;)

I know, I understand that and if I could afford to pay them for myself I wouldn't ask my mum to pay, I know I made a mistake in thinking of gettign anotehr rabbit, i just felt sorry for it, but i realise i wouldn't be helping it as such . I don't actually want to get any more animals until I have moved out etc, that's why I'm glad I posted thsi thread.

Just seen that you havent been here long, if you read back you'll have a pretty good idea why they're being so heavy

:oops: yeah I used ot have money problems and waaay to many animasl but I have been seriously trying to sort this all out,a nd I fianlly started to get soemwhere :D

dont think £10 a week is spoilt at all, my sister is your age & she gets £15+
*moves to a slightly lighter cupboard* I guess my friends say i'm spoilt because they get £10 a month :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back