• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

someone please stop me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the forum here - i dont think any1 was launchin attacks or being hypocritical i just think some comments were a bit harsh as Beth is still quite young!
I think it depends on the person's circumstances about the number of pets they have, and Beth did not say she was getting the rabbit and that it was mererly an idea she was toying with.
Beth - You made a wise choice. its hard for ALL of us to see pets advertised to go to free homes, and it would be nice to be able to rescue every animal we seen advertised, sometimes tho we just have to accept that we cant help everyone, and that in the long run your current buns deserve your love and attention,Esp if you have a bun who is so weak and poorly. Some of the people on the thread have gave you some great advice, about getting your buns neutered and trying to bond them, its up to you how you use that advice.

Well i dont want to go into things as its not my place to say it, but Beth has had numerous problems with buns (mating them, saying she cant afford to spay/neuter them, cant afford vet treatment etc) and then asking on another forum how she would go about giving her animals up :? I think she should concentrate on the buns she has rather than adding another! I know she posted some time back that she was struggling with just 2 buns and then the next thing we know she has added number 3 & 4.

People give her alot of advice on here which she generally ignores, and i think people are just a little frustrated.

Well said :thumb:

It's just some threads like this make you think, head - brick wall!!

And Beth... you have/had 6 rabbit plus a few guinea pigs and you only spend £2 on hay a month?! My 6 buns easily get through a bale within a couple of weeks!

the guinea pigs have a differant hay to bunnies, they prefer the dust free hay i get instead of the bales :) I have 5 rabbits, not 6

lol i spend £3 on hay every 6 weeks!!! for four rabbtis and holiday boarders!!

i get a gigantic bale that jus lasts 4eva!

p.s beth i hope u didnt take anything badl;y of what i said, i dont think i said anything bad but jus incase, i didnt mean anything negative. P.s your siggie is adorable xxxx

what annpys me is people posting "oh, why do I look?" threads and say how they woudl love this bunny and everyone agrees with them, then I basically post the same thing and people just get annoyed with me? and I knwo I sound like a brat but seriously, I don't listen to people who are impatient and get in a mood with me, I listen to the understanding people :)

lol i spend £3 on hay every 6 weeks!!! for four rabbtis and holiday boarders!!

i get a gigantic bale that jus lasts 4eva!

p.s beth i hope u didnt take anything badl;y of what i said, i dont think i said anything bad but jus incase, i didnt mean anything negative. P.s your siggie is adorable xxxx

lol, my rabbits aren't big hay eaters, they eat about half a hay rack a day, they always have acsess to it but never finish it, i just top their hay racks up daily :) oh and Thanks :)

I think that the people who a 'encouraged' to get more rabbits are the adults, who are responsible for their own money and lives.
No disrespect but you are still a child who relys on parents paying for your animals...

I think that the people who a 'encouraged' to get more rabbits are the adults, who are responsible for their own money and lives.
No disrespect but you are still a child who relys on parents paying for your animals...

if you have seen my other thread I ahve been saving up for ages and have about £700/800 for them, my parents aren't the only ones who pay for them, i put alot of money towards them aswell.

if you have seen my other thread I ahve been saving up for ages and have about £700/800 for them, my parents aren't the only ones who pay for them, i put alot of money towards them aswell.

Its not only the money side of things :? Your out at school all day, five days a week. Surely you go out with friends/family etc too? Time plays a big part & I struggle to spend adequate time with my two & Im not in school or full time work or anything, so I'd be bu g g ered if i had the same amount of animals as you do!

I haven't seen your other thread but well done for saving.
I work full time and i am an adult but i still have to rely on help from family with feeding etc....

I'm sorry but I highly doubt that, you must get an amazing amount of pocket money! Only a few months ago you couldn't afford vet bills... and I know when I was your age I enjoyed going out with my friends and that costs money.

I agree with JellyBelly (sorry, don't know your name :oops: ) you post endless threads about having problems with your animals and various vet trips, yet you keep adding more animals?!

thanks.
My parents usualy pay half the vet bills and I pay the otehr half, and me and my mum take it in turns to buy food and bedding :)

thanks.
My parents usualy pay half the vet bills and I pay the otehr half, and me and my mum take it in turns to buy food and bedding :)

So do me & my Mum usually, and up until recently i worked...I was still always broke & this is for two rabbits!

I'm sorry but I highly doubt that, you must get an amazing amount of pocket money! Only a few months ago you couldn't afford vet bills... and I know when I was your age I enjoyed going out with my friends and that costs money.

I agree with JellyBelly (sorry, don't know your name :oops: ) you post endless threads about having problems with your animals and various vet trips, yet you keep adding more animals?!

Yeah, i do get an amazing amount of pocket money, and the only reason I haven't used that money is because it's only just been transfered to my bank account. I buy a small lunch at school which saves £1 a day for me to spend when me and my friends go shopping, I usually have about £15 or £20, all my pocket moeny goes into the vets fund.
I haven't added more animals, and I haven't had problems with my animals and costs for along time, if anything I now have less animals.

So do me & my Mum usually, and up until recently i worked...I was still always broke & this is for two rabbits!

well, we're not.

seriously,if I couldn't afford vet bills then Blue wouldn't be getting his regular dentals and my lot wouldn't be fed on ss :D

If beth says she saves money for her pets then we should believe her- thats my opinion. I had two horses and alot of animals when I was 14. Ok I didnt pay for everything but all of my pocket money helped towards them! I also didnt go out with my friends as my animals came first even at that early age! Thats probaly why I havent got many now, but who needs friends when you have four foots??? x

If beth says she saves money for her pets then we should believe her- thats my opinion. I had two horses and alot of animals when I was 14. Ok I didnt pay for everything but all of my pocket money helped towards them! I also didnt go out with my friends as my animals came first even at that early age! Thats probaly why I havent got many now, but who needs friends when you have four foots??? x

totally agree with you :D luckily I have friends who understand that my animals are very important to me :D I usually only go shopping with my mates, and when I do it's like once a month :) usually when me and my friends go out, we go to our local park or the moors near by :) plenty of fun to eb ahd climbing trees and having mud fights :lol:

My name is Zoe! But JellyBelly is fine lol!

I will put my hands up and say i find it hard to do everything on my own.
Thats without having to do homework!

How do you earn money Beth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back