• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone please reassure me (Neutering)...

^^ That's something I would do!

I balled when I took Biscuit in, I was so terrified. We set up a matress on the living room floor and slept down there for 3 nights to make sure she was OK as she was so quiet afterwards.

Of course she was absolutely fine and it is an incredibly straightforward operation for a rabbit-savvy vet.

It's natural to worry, we all did and do, but I am sure your little ones will be fine.

Oh no - a double dose of nerves.... Am sure all will go well....more good vibes on their way tomorrow too.

Have just returned with my lad...very sleepy but more lively and comfortable than I'd imagined he'd be...has had a couple of drinks already and eaten a baby sweetcorn and a few pellets, but not really interested in doing much more than sleep at the moment. Slowly does it I guess.

:)

Oh no - a double dose of nerves.... Am sure all will go well....more good vibes on their way tomorrow too.

Have just returned with my lad...very sleepy but more lively and comfortable than I'd imagined he'd be...has had a couple of drinks already and eaten a baby sweetcorn and a few pellets, but not really interested in doing much more than sleep at the moment. Slowly does it I guess.

:)

Yes, you can only keep him warm and happy and keep on with his favourite foods to tempt him :D

Aww that's good :) When harley was really badly bitten (and obviously in a lot of pain) he still happily ate his pellets before the vet injected him with painkillers. Nothing comes between him and food, anyone would think I starve the poor thing :roll: :lol:

Back