• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SomeBun Has Been Busy.....

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
.................building a tunnel !!

NGN6zdL.jpg

TW4oqDv.jpg

mgankKt.jpg

:lol:

:love:

aww thats lovely. No chewed skirting boards:shock: don't you have good bunnies

IME despite being House Bunnies if the Rabbits have ‘ natural’ surroundings they never chew things they shouldn’t. Not sure I’d go as far as leaving any leccy wires in reach though !!

But most people probably don’t want to turn their home into a barn :lol:

IME despite being House Bunnies if the Rabbits have ‘ natural’ surroundings they never chew things they shouldn’t. Not sure I’d go as far as leaving any leccy wires in reach though !!

But most people probably don’t want to turn their home into a barn :lol:

true. my buns do a half decent job of it though. I couldn't believe on another thread you said your wee & poo in a specific corner of their enclosure.

Wow! I assume he ate his way through? That's an impressive feat of dental engineering! :shock: :love:

He is quite the builder! Is Aoife allowed, or is it his man cave! It must be nice an warm inside under all that hay!

I have straw for mine in the winter, they havent made anything that iimpressive yet though!

Back