• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some f****ing peope

WHAT??? sick, disgusting, messed up, useless evil people :evil:

Im so glad this poor piggie is with you now and wilk be spoiled appropriately xxx

:censored: oh people make me sick!!:evil: I took in some boys who had been dumped in some woods over winter (to live in the tree stump)and thought that was bad enough... but cling film?!!:cry:

Heartbreaking, the poor little thing :cry: How humans can lack so much empathy is beyond me :cry: Thank goodness the poor little love has found you now. I hope he recovers ok xxx

Does anyone remember Red Dwarf? There was an episode where they were on a prison ship and part of it was called the Justice Zone (or similar).

Anyway, whatever crime was committed in that zone happened to the person doing it too. (Kind of eye for an eye I suppose, but immediate).

Shame it isn't real life! I would love to see the scrote who did this have the same treatment (and maybe enough cling film to cover their nose and mouth too).

Sorry - these people are subhuman. One step down from tax inspectors (last bit is a joke in case anyone from HMRC are reading).

Back