• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So surprised in a great way :)

I personally think it depends how old they are :)

I normally introduce veg very slowly at around 16 weeks, but again this might not be the best thing to do either [emoji38]

Sent from my swarmic device

Harliquin is 10 weeks 3 days and Beauty is 9 weeks. I read some where that babies from 3 to 4 weeks nibble on there parents veg so it’s ok to give earlier but any one correct me if they seem to young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its an awesome feeling when they accept you like that.

One of our boys (Spencer) would sit on my chest and groom my beard for me

It suprised the hell out of me but put a huge smile on my face :)

No I didn’t realise it made me an honorary rabbit :eek: I thought maybe I was being checked out for smells to see if they could detect there was some thing maybe wrong or weird about me. I’m glad it’s not that tho :)

Harlequin also decided to climb on my back and go to sleep on me whilst I layed on the floor. Didn’t move for an hour even though it got painfull lol didn’t want to spook her and undo all the good progress so I let her wake up and jump off me.

that is VERY special.

that is VERY special.

I think it means trust but have not found anything about rabits sleeping on humans and what it means although I have read lots of rabbit behaviour pages.
Brandi managed to feed Harlequin from her hands today for the first time [emoji16] this is quiet an achievement for her as she has tremors in her limbs and untill now has put the rabbits off ( understandably) Brandi was almost in tears with happiness and joy

3523f74b3b29ca28504e282068d02566.jpg
b2633562d768ea5b971374a42b4cc829.jpg

I think it means trust but have not found anything about rabits sleeping on humans and what it means although I have read lots of rabbit behaviour pages.
Brandi managed to feed Harlequin from her hands today for the first time [emoji16] this is quiet an achievement for her as she has tremors in her limbs and untill now has put the rabbits off ( understandably) Brandi was almost in tears with happiness and joy

Ahhh that's so cute!

Also digging the pjs, wish I could find fleecy Disney pjs in my size [emoji38]

Ahhh that's so cute!

Also digging the pjs, wish I could find fleecy Disney pjs in my size [emoji38]

She wanted to look least threatening as possible so it looks like she’s sleeping lol

I got these from primark and I remember seeing them in adult sizes. May be worth a look :)

Last edited:
She wanted to look least threatening as possible so it looks like she’s sleeping lol

I got these from primark and I remember seeing them in adult sizes. May be worth a look :)
Oooooo! Thanks :D and that's so sweet [emoji7]

You and your daughter are examples of supreme patience :love:

You and your daughter are examples of supreme patience :love:

We learn together and share what we learn but most important we practice what we learn. In the short time we have had them they have taught us so much. We aim to give them the best life we can and include them in as much as we can.

We learn together and share what we learn but most important we practice what we learn. In the short time we have had them they have taught us so much. We aim to give them the best life we can and include them in as much as we can.
I'm so glad you've got buns [emoji7] you and your daughter sound awesome :D x

I'm so glad you've got buns [emoji7] you and your daughter sound awesome :D x

Thank you Graciee 🥰

Tonight I have been jumped on ,nudged ,hidden behind ( from danger) groomed ,eaten from ,had my top tested for durability and been able to give very tentative feather light strokes with out startaling.
Tonight got me thinking we have room for one more so maybe before 2019 ends there will be a rescue bun in the house as well as Harlequin and Beauty.

Today iv been used as a spring board, soft landing mat, scratch post, hurdles and a soft place to rest whilst laying on my stomach on the floor :)

Harliquine and Beauty have gone from being extreamilly shy to rather inquisitive friendly and having great adventures with me all in a week :)

Oh and every thing I owne has been claimed lol

Today iv been used as a spring board, soft landing mat, scratch post, hurdles and a soft place to rest whilst laying on my stomach on the floor :)

Harliquine and Beauty have gone from being extreamilly shy to rather inquisitive friendly and having great adventures with me all in a week :)

Oh and every thing I owne has been claimed lol

beautiful :D

Back