• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowball is off to see the plum fairy :o

He'll be a year old on the 21st of April.:D :wave:

I'm sure he'll be fine, but I worry about him not waking up,:oops: I know its silly cos people have 4 year old buns and older neutered, but yeah I'm a worrier lol.:oops: :lol:
xx

I have the exact same worry :(
It's not silly at all, it's natural to worry.
I worry too :)

Just think how much better he will feel when all those hormones have calmed down, he will be much happier - that's what I am focusing on :)
xx

Lots and lots of vibes for Snowball's neuter, and I think you are a wonderful owner (and a lovely mum with an adorable son I want to steal :lol::lol:) so don't ever think your not!

thanks guys.

have a feeling i shall be a quivering mess on wednesday lol.
i'm fine at the minute, but i know i will be worrying on wednesday.

will use the time to scrub the pen top to bottom and make it all prettiful for him :)

thanks guys.

will use the time to scrub the pen top to bottom and make it all prettiful for him :)

That's what I did to Spenser's hutch, as well as getting his indoor accomodation sorted.

Good luck, im sure all will be fine but i was the same when Buster went in. Im glad new bunny has already been spayed! x

I will be around weds so we can chat on the forum! :lol:

thanks guys.

Hope his day goes well.

Snowball, milk this for all it's worth, banana, dandelion, parsley and carrot. You deserve a treat after your ordeal!

Back