• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow hare (sort of)

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Think I'm losing it ! :lol::lol:

89G6z35l.jpg

Awh it's so cute! It's snowing here atm but we don't have that much snow! :(

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

It is a pond Graciee. We inherited it with about 2 dozen goldfish and then someone at work was moving house and we rescued their goldfish and a couple of rather large carp. So there's sort of alot of fish in it. The silly big square run thing on the top is there to keep Mr Heron away cause he likes to stop by and have a self service bar.
Stay tuned for new thread in about the next hour. I wasn't the only one outside......

It is a pond Graciee. We inherited it with about 2 dozen goldfish and then someone at work was moving house and we rescued their goldfish and a couple of rather large carp. So there's sort of alot of fish in it. The silly big square run thing on the top is there to keep Mr Heron away cause he likes to stop by and have a self service bar.
Stay tuned for new thread in about the next hour. I wasn't the only one outside......

Awh I've always wanted a pond and fishes [emoji7]

Ooo looking forward to it!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back