• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow buns! Add yours here!

Brave Spike
snowbuns004.jpg

Spot the bun :lol:
snowbuns003.jpg

Oh bless them, doesn't Totti look cute :love::love::love: and where was that little minx Kiki

Storm and Mallow weren't too sure what to make of it.

Mallow looks suspiciously at this new stuff
090202StormandMallow004.jpg

090202StormandMallow001.jpg

Storm's not too impressed with this snow stuff either
090202StormandMallow003.jpg

I'm looking after Tallulah from Starlights Rabbit Rescue (Kris), and thought I'd share some photos I took of her in the snow... She seemed more interested in the camera though.:love::p

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

Lovely pics! the snow seems to bring out playfullness in buns just like people

wee Jim didnt make it out as we live on top floor flat, maybe one day when we move lol

I'm looking after Tallulah from Starlights Rabbit Rescue (Kris), and thought I'd share some photos I took of her in the snow... She seemed more interested in the camera though.:love::p

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

What a poser she is being!! :lol:

She looks like she had fun :love:

ahhhh your bunnies are all so cute! I cant believe they all stay out in the snow! They must be freeeeeezing!

Mine are both indoor bunnies but im gonna have to get tough next winter as they are going out this spring!

Back