• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow ? Anyone got any ?

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Last night

kZb8D0Ph.jpg

this morning (I was out in my dressing gown getting you these :lol:)

bSchsWgh.jpg

ZG3P9UMh.jpg

No snow here (yet) but it is forecast for today

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Wowee petsmum that’s beautiful

We have a bit here but it’s not laying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your photos are very pretty.

I do like the look of freshly fallen snow, and how clean and bright it makes everything look. It is very pretty when the snow reflects the Christmas lights too.

Yet, we had more than was needed this weekend.
From Friday to Sunday we got a total of about 80 cm. Most of that fell on Saturday when we got over 2 feet (60cm) of snow and it drifted higher in some areas. In addition, when the highway crews plow the street, the show plows push a lot of heavy snow into the apron of the driveway. I was glad I purchased a new larger walk behind snow throwing machine two years ago, though spouse and I still had to shovel some areas. Had I realized how much snow came down overnight and during the morning, I would have gone outside sooner because it is so much easier to remove one feet of snow twice, than two feet of snow once.

Last edited:
Your photos are very pretty.

I do like the look of freshly fallen snow, and how clean and bright it makes everything look. It is very pretty when the snow reflects the Christmas lights too.

Yet, we had more than was needed this weekend.
From Friday to Sunday we got a total of about 80 cm. Most of that fell on Saturday when we got over 2 feet (60cm) of snow and it drifted higher in some areas. In addition, when the highway crews plow the street, the show plows push a lot of heavy snow into the apron of the driveway. I was glad I purchased a new larger walk behind snow throwing machine two years ago, though spouse and I still had to shovel some areas. Had I realized how much snow came down overnight and during the morning, I would have gone outside sooner because it is so much easier to remove one feet of snow twice, than two feet of snow once.

Wow ! That is some snow ! Just back from a walk, snow ploughs have gritted roads, but it's all frozen over and looking lethal. We get mini ones too that clear pavements and paths, but we have to do our own drives by hand, or not :lol:

Last night

kZb8D0Ph.jpg

this morning (I was out in my dressing gown getting you these :lol:)

bSchsWgh.jpg

ZG3P9UMh.jpg

Holy macaroni. That's some deep stuff up there in scotland. I do love a snowy scenery and I miss the snowy days from when I lived in Newcastle.
That said, I don't miss the chaos that it brings especially down south here when half a dozen flakes fall and everything stops cause it can't cope.
My sister lives in Canada and she can't open her back doors and the cars are covered up their roofs so she's welcome to that sort of snowfall.
Here in Suffolk, we've got nothing yet. Bit of light hail yesterday but no snow yet.

We had a little bit on the grass and on the cars but this is it now!

f9c4eacc9f34d9fc5f6445282ba33753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back