• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smells like my bottom

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Further to Olices recent thread & being true to his word check out Rudey's creation, Gwyneth Paltrows got nothing on my boy.
This shall be his gift to mousey for valentines
cYiLzT1l.jpg

M1ql6CYl.jpg

gYrBpbOl.jpg

ZAWCYsMl.jpg

Oh Rudey, that is very romantic of you, I'm sure Mousey will love you extra special for that (although have to say, she doesn't look too thrilled :( )

Further to Olices recent thread & being true to his word check out Rudey's creation, Gwyneth Paltrows got nothing on my boy.
This shall be his gift to mousey for valentines
cYiLzT1l.jpg
[/IMG]

M1ql6CYl.jpg
[/IMG]

gYrBpbOl.jpg
[/IMG]

ZAWCYsMl.jpg
[/IMG]
Omfg [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh Rudey, that is very romantic of you, I'm sure Mousey will love you extra special for that (although have to say, she doesn't look too thrilled :( )

that's true, she doesn't look best pleased but I'm sure she'll mellow when its lit & she gets the full aroma

Back