• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor's Plum Defusing-Take 2-U/D He's OK!!!!!

slightly O/T are those stick on lino squares? thinking of having them in my rabbit room just wasnt sure how 'bunny proof' they are? what happend if someone tinkles on them?

good luck sir V (handsome as ever i might add :love: )

cheekytikki said:
slightly O/T are those stick on lino squares? thinking of having them in my rabbit room just wasnt sure how 'bunny proof' they are? what happend if someone tinkles on them?

good luck sir V (handsome as ever i might add :love: )

Yes, they are stick on tiles. You really need to use extra adhesive on them though and also use a sealant around the edge as wee easily seeps under them......

Janex

stupid question :oops: do they go on the floorboards or over carpet? will get some extra adhesive too :D

do you underlay stuff?

cheekytikki said:
stupid question :oops: do they go on the floorboards or over carpet? will get some extra adhesive too :D

do you underlay stuff?

Mine are just on the floorboards with no underlay and def' no carpet!!

Janex

cool thanks :thumb: that means i get to rip up carpet too :twisted:

thanks for all the help :D

hope sir victors plum surgery goes well :D:D:D:D :thumb: will be thinking of him :D

Sir Victor is off to see Christobel now......
OMG I feel VERY SICK...... :oops:

I could not bare it if anything were to go wrong.....

Janex

awww good luck sir vic! I'm sure He'll be OK Jane, Storm didn't even notice anything was wrong when he came home :shock: sending possitive vibes to Victor xxxx and calming vibes your way xxxx

HUGE hugs Jane!!! I hope that these last minutes do not drag for you.

Biscuit went in this morning too and there were complications although he is ok, but he needs to remain at the vets for several hours. Here is hoping that it happened to Biscuit and that Sir Vic sails through his just fine

Oh thank goodness Sir Victor is OK :D :D

I can go and collect him now :D

Christobel says Sir Vic' had a very fine pair of plums indeed!! :oops: :lol:

Thank-you for all the vibes :D

Janex

Back