• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor

Have you ever done a thread with all your bunnies in it? Id love to see and hear a bit about them. They all sound very special :)

Have you ever done a thread with all your bunnies in it? Id love to see and hear a bit about them. They all sound very special :)

Given that I have had about 100 Rabbits over the last 15 years that could take some time. I'll probably snuff it before I finish the thread !!

I felt a bit like this when we lost Nino, I still do in fact. I felt very guilty for many reasons and still wonder if there was something I could have done better, or sooner. We didn't have a PM (I wish now perhaps we had done) so have no answers to put my mind at rest and am left wondering to this day what happened and why and could I have prevented it, such is life. :cry:

You have these answers Jane, it is a reality, he had terminal cancer, he was dying anyway :cry: There was nothing more you could have done and he was happy and comfortable to the end. I hope that Lydia is bearing up ok, you too. Grief takes time xx

100 Rabbits in 15 years??? :shock:... Oh Jane, how lucky are you? I have Mimzy, Pip and Fiver ...and although I love each of them dearly I often have wanted to give more bunnies a home with me. Sadly it can not be so.
Lord Lopsley...oh my how stunningly handsome he was. I don't know how you have come by so many beautiful loppy rex type bunnies, but they are captivating in the uniqueness of each one.
So many friends have come into my life because of Mimzy. I'm doing everything the doctor tells me to so I can get him through his head tilt. But if he were to leave me I would ask myself all the same questions you've mentioned and have the same doubts in myself. I think it's just because we love them so deeply...we hope in the end that's all they'll need to stay with us.
All I can do is send (((((((((((hugs)))))))))). Prettylupin's post is spot on. You did all that was possible for him. He knew he was so very loved. I pray that this heavy weight will lift from your shoulders soon.

Back