• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor-2nd June 2000hrs Post 259

Poor Sir Victor. Zillions of vibes. xxx

Its something most of us wouldn't think about. You assume its natural for a rabbit to be outside. I am pretty sure this is what happened to Sunshine years ago. He was an outdoor rabbit back then. It was a scorching day but he was in the shade with Nancy. I had to rush him to the vets. Took a few days for him to recover. Back then I had no idea what was wrong with him. The vets, not my usual vets could find nothing wrong. It was probably heatstroke.

I hope Sir. Victor is doing alot better today.:love::thumb:

Last year little Frankie suffered two bouts of heatstroke. Both times a trip to the vet was needed.
He is fine now, but I keep an exceptionally close eye on him and all the little furry ones, especially in this heat.

It can happen so fast and can have tragic consequences if not dealt with as quickly as possible.

Even the most diligent of bunny owners can get caught out.

Sending Sir Victor lovely cooling vibes.:love::thumb:.......................and to you Jane. xx

I've only just seen this Jane :( You've been posting on my threads when you're struggling yourself.

Sending huge vibes for Sir Victor, i hope he starts to improve xxxx

((((((((((((((Healing vibes and prayers))))))))))) for Sir Victor's complete and swift recovery.
((((((((((Big hugs)))))))))))))) for you Jane.

Back