• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your cats

I'm loving all these pics!!!

Nelson does a silly trick - if you rub his back near his tail, it sends him all funny, his head sways from side to side and it makes him lick his feet!! Very bizare!

I had a cat like that Missy scratch her back in just the right area she'd twitch her head and wash ANY thing put in front of her. Think she may well have had a scar under all the fur that was on a nerve, or thats my line of thinking anyway.

Mia on the left, Chloe on the right. They are about 14 months old now. Chloe is a wimp, scared of everything, including outdoors. Mia is very territorial and chases off any cat that crosses the boarder into her garden.

DSC00583.jpg

Chloe likes to get in bed with me

DSC00563.jpg

Babies (chloe on top, mia at the bottom)

SNC00115.jpg

and the bridge kitties who i think about nearly every day -

Molly who i lost last november (ETA - this pic always makes me laugh, molly was the most good natured cat but this pic shows her disgust on the first day i bought lily home! the did become friends though, very lucky, it only too a day!)

DSC_0034.jpg

and lily, who i lost only two weeks later last december at 10 months old (this is a kitten pic)

DSC00006.jpg

Last edited:
This is Delilah the kitty who decided to live with us.She should up the day we moved into this one house and never left.Shes my kitty only really gets lovely dovey with me and sleeps with me at night.

delilah018.jpg

delilah030.jpg

and this is Willow Delilahs son hes very speical little lap kitty who lovesto cuddle and makes us laugh sooo much.he likes to lay on my head or chest and sleep and is always sitting on my shoulders while im drawing or reading or on the computer

a few hours old
delilah097.jpg

IMG00294.jpg

IMG00257.jpg

you can see how big he is now
sixflags117.jpg

Here is my cat, Bocho Lynn, who is 16 years old. She was diagnoised with cardiomyopathy more than 2 years ago. The Vet predicted she'd live only til June but she's still here!! She is on 3 different kinds of medications and apparently her heart is now the size of a dog's heart. But she is still enjoying life and I love her soooo much!
Here she is on her 16th birthday eating chicken from the deli.

Picture1081.jpg

Lounging in the sun, this summer.

S3000011.jpg

Lynn :)

Back