• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your white rabbits please!!

Lovely :love: I'm ambivalent about red eyes; I would never exclude adopting a rabbit based on it, but some shades I find easier to like, if that makes sense. I prefer darker eyes over lighter. Though you do get some brown or even blue eyed white buns.

I think Amy is about 50/50 black and white, so she doesn't fit on either thread :lol:

Daisy and her sister, Tessie. They now live with two bucks, Frosty and Snowflake. Daisy is much admired for her blue eyes.

A bunny having red eyes makes no difference to me whatsoever, in fact I've been known to fall for animals that are 'strange' (missing a limb, odd coloured eyes, bucktoothed etc) even more so than 'normal' animals. I'm on my phone so can't upload a photo but my Willow is a pure white mini lop with gorgeous, really light blue eyes.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Not pure white. My beautiful bunny Rose

There is something about your Rose - I could admire her all day.

Lots of wonderful white bunnies, here's my Boo

DSCF4798_zpshhjr6rgn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some of the White Rabbits I had the privilege to care for over the years

Bernie (Bernadette)

Danny

Cerys

Big Libby

Old Bill

Dr Finlay

Jo

Patrick

Miss Bunny Penny

Mr Bean

Bobbie & her Boblets, Nellie, Peggy-Sue, Bree, Little Bill and John-Boy

Willow looks very comfortable!!
I have shown Saxon all your white bunnies and he is very pleased that he will be able to start a white bunny army against the mean people who call him evil!!
Thank you all for sharing your beautiful buns!!!

That's her favourite towel bless her, she loves snuggling down on it. I'm sure she would be very happy to join the army of white bunnies, she's quite a sneaky little bunny..she knows she's my princess;)

Wow!! Gorgeous bunny!!! Off topic but what is the thing with the circles in the corner of the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's my little princess 😁 And it is a boredom breaker toy where you put treats in the holes. I posted a couple of pictures where you can see it properly in a thread that I recently posted called 'new Christmas toys' or something along those lines haha

Gorgeous bunnies!
Haha, glad Saxon is ready to attack :lol:
That photo of him looking through the heart shape :love:

Gorgeous bunnies!
Haha, glad Saxon is ready to attack :lol:
That photo of him looking through the heart shape :love:

He always has his head through the heart window, especially if we are walking past and there is a chance he might get some food!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back