• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your giants please!

Young Tigga :)
IMG3829JP_nqpaaxr.JPG

Ohhhh don't forget Moley he weighs in at an impressive 7kg :)

Baby Moley
4ee9e96c7ecf3cc3451b17c100487f15.jpg

Big Moley
6fb0b9a9093206b9bf82989a87107e1d.jpg

36af3c44db7664f0cb9b77fb82dd53a4.jpg

I loves him :love:

Holey Moley!! :shock::shock::shock: look at the size of those ears on baby Moley!!!! He's gorgeous though, I have a huge thing for black & white bunnies! :love:

They are fantastic pets, so loving and with such big personalities. :love: I can't believe how easily my Daisy has settled in. She's always jumping on the sofa and lying across my knee to be stroked, and she grooms us too. :)

Awwwwww. :)

Hector is in a DBF right next to me now to have his tummy stroked; that has to be wrong for a prey animal!! Giant bunnies rock. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Moleys ears are even bigger than my Rosie's!

And that's saying something! She does weigh in at a petite 6 and a bit kgs though

I think that Moley might just have it but they are an impressive pair that Rosie has there. I think if Moley didn't have Poppy then Moley and Rosie would make a lovely couple :love:

Back