• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

should i put her outside?

neenee

Warren Scout
All my rabbits have been in through winter, due to bad weather and having our garden re-done. Well we have just got a huge run and wendy house build and ill be putting them outside. Ive got a pair and my big boy who isnt neutered yet so not bonded with the two girls. Thing is, neela has been ill (dental) and shes got barely no fat on her also her sister is getting spayed next week. But im afraid if i put my boy outside he will mark it as his own and be territorial when it comes to bonding them all although i will bleach the whole thing when it comes to that. Do you think with lots of straw,hay,blankets and heat pads she will be ok? She goes outside in her run a few hours a day but spends most of the day running around my room. Just want a second opinion really.... :wave::D

Back