• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

should I look?

I'd just go on the property really quick and take a peek. Its unlikely anyone would see you. I know I'm furious when someone comes into my yard..But since its to make sure theres not an animal suffering I feel like its not bad. Or you could try the school project, thats a good idea :)

I have a hutch very similar to what you've described. But.... it's within a fairly large enclosure, it's used by the buns mainly to poop and eat hay in and they also have another 5ft double storey hutch for bedtime / pooping / eating in. They free-range 24/7 and both hutches have had a door removed so they can't get 'locked out'.

Problem is, you can't see the rest of their 'set-up'. There may be a run attached (fingers crossed)

I reported my sisters neighbour for the condition of her hutch. It was tiny, broken and balanced on 2 plastic chairs :shock: They did get a new hutch (still too small) but have now put up a 7ft fence so I have no idea what condition the bunny is in now :(

You could print some leaflets from RWAF website and pop them through the door. :wave:

Back