• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

should i get a garage.....opinions please

Hey

I would say go for it. We use our garage for a utility and somewhere to house the bunnies! It has been a god sent compared to our old hutch/run combo! It really is great in winter as I can clean them out and spend more quality time with them under cover! They also get the free run of the garage when I'm in which is ideal in winter. They also have access to a run outside via a catflap.

Below are some piccies to give you some ideas of what we have done.

good luck with deciding
Lian xx
Cagesideview.jpg

Cageoverhead.jpg

runmats.jpg

runopen.jpg

How about something like a car port, where you perhaps have some solid sides and perhaps a couple of mesh ones which can be removed or put up as required or even covered in perspex.

A car port on the side of the house was my original idea ....but because my house is on a aslight hill and the postion of my side windows it just wouldnt work.

hence the garage idea as this can go to the back of the house rather than the side .

i think im going to go for it . gonna look for a garage with large opening window if possible.

id go for it

all my bunnies are in a shed or indoors.

they have a heater in the garage to keep them warm and an air con unit for the hot hot summers!!!!!

Back