• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i adopt her?????

Have missed this as haven't been on-line much - but well done you and congratulations! :love: xx

Look forward to pics! :wave: xx

yaaaay :D:D Im so glad - you are going to make her so happy..

Just be careful while mixing her with your buns until she has had her vet check up - I guess if she isnt spayed, she probably hasnt been vacc'd either x

yaaaay :D:D Im so glad - you are going to make her so happy..

Just be careful while mixing her with your buns until she has had her vet check up - I guess if she isnt spayed, she probably hasnt been vacc'd either x

Thanks. :) Was thinking that recently. Silly me! :roll: Although I don't think she will have myxi or VHD because she's never had contact outside, will be getting her vaccinated though. :thumb: I have the most gorgeous picture of Jasper and her together, it actually brought tears to my eyes! :lol:

Thanks. :) Was thinking that recently. Silly me! :roll: Although I don't think she will have myxi or VHD because she's never had contact outside, will be getting her vaccinated though. :thumb: I have the most gorgeous picture of Jasper and her together, it actually brought tears to my eyes! :lol:

i will go and have a look now :love:
Theres other things as well as myxi and VHD - I just remember another thread this week where more experienced people recommend keeping in quarantine for a week or so...

Ok off to see... has she got a name yet???

Back