• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheffield to York THIS SUNDAY!

Jessie will be staying with me temporarily.

I can get her as far as Sheffield-ish tomorrow (17th April) or one evening next week if that's any use? :wave:

I am going up to junction 37 of the M1 on Friday morning as I've a vets appointment in Barnsley for one of the BARC bunnies.

I could meet Amy at J31 of the M1 Friday morning if that helps & then meet someone else at J37 - but I have to be in Barnsley for 11am :wave:

I am going up to junction 37 of the M1 on Friday morning as I've a vets appointment in Barnsley for one of the BARC bunnies.

I could meet Amy at J31 of the M1 Friday morning if that helps & then meet someone else at J37 - but I have to be in Barnsley for 11am :wave:

Thank you for the offer, if we can't sort anything out for tomorrow, this could be very helpful :D

Bumping up one last time to see if anyone can help us tomorrow getting from Sheffield to York :wave:

Thank you to everyone who has offered so far!!

Thanks Denise :)

What sort of time would I need to meet you at J31?

If we do do this friday, I won't be able to get the train down to York, but I think my Dad might be able to meet you at Junction 37. He is driving from Gainsborough to Durham to visit, so it would only be a small detour (I think!) I imagine he would want to be leaving fairly early, so meeting you around half 10-11am at junction 37 should be no problem, I will talk to him tomorrow.

Do you think Jessie would be ok in the car with my dad's dog in the back? He does normally just sleep in the back :lol::lol:

Thanks Denise :)

What sort of time would I need to meet you at J31?

I'd need to meet you about 10am Amy if that's ok? :wave:

Let me know tiger_lily what your dad says :wave: Perhaps check with Kris if she thinks Jessie will be ok with your dad's dog? If he normally just sleeps she'll hopefully be fine

If I'm not around or forgot to check back on here - which is likely as I'd forget my own head sometimes! :oops: just drop me a pm :)

This is all sorted now, and my OH will be picking Jessie up from Amy a week today. Thank you for everyone who offered to help :wave::wave:

Back