• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed set ups

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
would anyone be so kind as to post any pics of the inside of their shed set up the sticky above seems to have a lot of photos moved or deleted for some reason i am really struggling with how to set mine up think i want couple levels might even put their hutch in at back for warmth in winter and then i can keep litter trays in same place where they are used to would be so grateful for your pics thanks in advance also does anyone know where you can get them hay bags i want summit i can stick the diff types of hay in then hang up on shed wall to save space off floor we use 3 or 4 diff types of hay

:wave::love:

do i need to be insulating my shed too? i am thinking of using snugglesafes in sleeping area plenty of hay/straw for snuggling in bit what about times when they are up and about will they still be cold do i need to insulate with polystryene type sheets?

do i need to be insulating my shed too? i am thinking of using snugglesafes in sleeping area plenty of hay/straw for snuggling in bit what about times when they are up and about will they still be cold do i need to insulate with polystryene type sheets?

We insulated our wendy house and then boarded it over with plywood.

Bunnery%204.JPG

Bunnery%208.JPG

Here is my shed set up.
buns006.jpg

This is the left side. Its 7ft long and 4ft wide.
buns004.jpg

This is to the right, the brown tunnel goes out to the run. I have 2 heaters for the winter so dont have insulation.

buns.jpg

The run is 3 6ft by 3ft runs together (guineas dont live with them, just sharing a bit of garden time)

Here's mine...

RabbitShedFinished111.jpg

RabbitShedFinished050.jpg

RabbitShedFinished103.jpg

RabbitShedFinished020.jpg

We insulated ours with polystyrene and the bubble wrap covered 'Thermal Roll' and used white covered hardboard to board on top of it. :wave: xx

wow some great set ups thanks ladies given me lots of ideas i cant wait get ours sorted just keep needing to gently shove my hubby indo doing something he has done the base and put it up thats as far as he got lol i have painted outside i plan to go get the mesh tomo for windows and some more bits and bobs i am loving that lots of you have the cat stands and scrathing post type things i will have to get one of those too for more interest eh thanks again:wave::love:

Back