• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shall I do another RU calendar?

How about doing it by random draw this year so that people don't think the popular bunnies got chosen?

How about doing it by random draw this year so that people don't think the popular bunnies got chosen?

My concern would be that it wouldnt sell a lot as no one has had a say.

I don't mind how its done but i know I've sold about twenty to friends and family if doughnut is on the cover again and inside. Unfortunately they wouldn't buy ones of random rabbits as they aren't rabbit mad like us. Just trying to think how to get the most sales if anyone has any suggestions.

I could do a closed vote but the majority wanted am open one last time. I would say pick the best photo or the cutest one as that's what will sell the calendar outside of this forum but everyone will just vote how they want anyway.

That is weird, I was looking at the calender last night and wondered if another one would be done for next year, great idea I think :)

I think you should.
And people were given the option last year to replace one of the photos within the calendar with their own rabbits weren't they?
I love mine, I have it on my desk at work :love:

Once I've produced some I will start another thread and people can let me know how many they want and they can pay through paypal or cheque, whatever they prefer. I will let everyone know the postage. It will probably be October by the time the voting is done and then I've got some produced and printed up.

They are A4 size with two bunnies on each page and I was thinking of charging £6.50.

Once I've produced some I will start another thread and people can let me know how many they want and they can pay through paypal or cheque, whatever they prefer. I will let everyone know the postage. It will probably be October by the time the voting is done and then I've got some produced and printed up.

They are A4 size with two bunnies on each page and I was thinking of charging £6.50.

So they are bigger than the ones we got this year? I'm happy to pay £6.50. :thumb:

Oooo goodie, guess what I'll be buying everyone for Xmas again :lol: Sign me up for 5 please - one for me, my mum, my dad & my grandparents :D

Were they? :lol: I thought they were A5. Shows how much attention I pay. *Face palm*

I will definitely be getting one and maybe more if I find people who want them. :)

I'm pretty certain they're A5, sorry. People bought me loads of different calendars last year including an A4 one and the RU one was much smaller than that one....

Nope it is definitely A4, just checked with my friend and she confirmed before I started to think I was going mad. It's A4 landscape.

Glad you are going to do another one. My buns didn't get chosen but I bought a couple of calendars with them in it that you did specially, one for me and one for Bluesmum:love:

It is A4 - just held an A4 sheet of paper up against it and it matched exactly;)

Just got to decide which buns to enter this year.

Nope it is definitely A4, just checked with my friend and she confirmed before I started to think I was going mad. It's A4 landscape.

Ah I was thinking portrait :oops::lol: spatial awareness is not something I have - you should see me attempt to park a car!! :lol:

Ah I was thinking portrait :oops::lol: spatial awareness is not something I have - you should see me attempt to park a car!! :lol:

Oh dear, not sure what calendar you are looking at! I'll give you a clue it has bunnies on it ;)

Thank you. I will keep it very similar but change the colouring and I'm going to make the numbers smaller and maybe the photos slightly smaller and the calendar box slightly bigger, as I know some people want to write in the boxes and there wasn't a lot of room. Of course I want to keep the photos of the bunnies as big as possible to show how gorgeous they all are.

Back