• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serious vibes needed - this isn't going to be good/ She's gone

i have just read your post i am so so sorry for your loss sending huge hugs these little bunnies sure do pull on your heart strings like i never could believe :love: xxx

So sorry to hear about Peggy-sue,:( just been looking at your website, you do such a brilliant job, my thoughts are with you,

I am so very sorry that this happened. It really pains me that these terrible things happen to such good people like yourself, as well as all the special needs bunsters you look after.

I think you are an amazingly strong person, much stronger than I am, and for that I admire you and all of the work that you did. You are one of the most selfless people I have even known.

Binky free Peggy Sue. Have fun at the bridge. xx

Thank you for all your kind words.

It is very strange not to see the group of 3 all piled up together in a big ball of fluff :cry::cry:

Back