• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sending lots of

thank you, they are all fine and toasty warm :lol: trying not to leave the heating on 24/7 in case they get overheated

Are all your bunnies housebunnies? I wish all mine were then I wouldnt have to worry about them so much (just the carpets, furniture, curtains etc etc :lol::lol:)

Are all your bunnies housebunnies? I wish all mine were then I wouldnt have to worry about them so much (just the carpets, furniture, curtains etc etc :lol::lol:)

yeah they're all indoors :) piggies are too. I have hutches but I worry about them too much outside!

All my buns and piggies safe and cosy.:wave:
So why cant i stop upsetting myself about some hutch rabbits i spotted through a garden fence.
Even when mine are fine, I find somthing to worry about and wake up feeling distressed about.
To all of you uncared for buns and guinea pigs out there, though i cant help you, I weep for you.:cry:

All my buns and piggies safe and cosy.:wave:
So why cant i stop upsetting myself about some hutch rabbits i spotted through a garden fence.
Even when mine are fine, I find somthing to worry about and wake up feeling distressed about.
To all of you uncared for buns and guinea pigs out there, though i cant help you, I weep for you.:cry:

I know just how you feel :cry::cry: we can only do so much though xx

Back