• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa 2010- Official Thread U/D Post 30 - news!

Sorry to be annoying just keep bumping this up as I want as many rescues or sanctuaries to benefit as possible. If you have nominated on the old thread but havent PMed me this doesnt count, as I need an address and confirmation from the rescue themselves etc so please do this if you havent yet.

Just under two weeks until this closes for nominations and Santas are matched up - Nominations will be closed on 31st October midday, so please please get it into me before then as that is the closing date, which is final.

:) xx

Have you got a list of rescus that have entered so far? If we see it and there are a few that are missing maybe we could give them a nudge!

ooh nearly emailed you straigh away glad i read the rest first! :oops::lol:

Do the presents go to sick animals that aren't able to rehomed or just to a animal in general?

ooh nearly emailed you straigh away glad i read the rest first! :oops::lol:

Do the presents go to sick animals that aren't able to rehomed or just to a animal in general?

Depends who you get, If you get a sanctuary then all the rabbits there never get rehomed as they are too poorly so it would go to a permanent rabbit. If you get a rescue your present could go to either as most rescues have a mixure of unrehomeable rabbits and ones up for adoption currently waiting :)

The rescue would also decide which bunny suits the gifts most, if you sent lots of hay and treats then they would get shared around, but if you say got a snuggle safe (a heat pad) it would probably go to a bunny thats older, or sick at the time as they would need it :)

UPDATE - Rescues currently involved are

Paws Here - - Rescue
Starlights- Rescue
Eastbourne - Rescue
Rainbow Rabbits - Retirement Home
Underhill - Rescue
Ebony Eyes - Retirement Home
Honeybunnies -Rescue
Rabbit & G.Pig Welfare - Rescue
The Rabbit Retreat - Retirement Home
Walsall RSPCA - Rescue (Self funded branch)
Bunny Burrows - Rescue
Fat Fluffs - Rescue
ARC - Twickenham
Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity - Rescue
Rabbit Residence - Rescue
Bunny Hop - Rescue
Camp Nibble - Rescue
Halfpenny Farm - Sanctuary
Forget Me Not - Rescue

G.P - I havent recieved an email yet, But will let you know if i do, maybe resend if it hasnt come through yet, there still a week so dont panic :) Can give my home email if for some reason it never finds it way to me :)

If you are a rescue and want to be included - PM me ASAP.

x

Last edited:
UPDATE - Rescues currently involved are

Paws Here - - Rescue
Starlights- Rescue
Eastbourne - Rescue
Rainbow Rabbits - Retirement Home
Underhill - Rescue
Ebony Eyes - Retirement Home
Honeybunnies -Rescue
Rabbit & G.Pig Welfare - Rescue
The Rabbit Retreat - Retirement Home
Walsall RSPCA - Rescue (Self funded branch)
Bunny Burrows - Rescue
Fat Fluffs - Rescue
ARC - Twickenham
Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity - Rescue
Bunny Hop - Rescue
Camp Nibble - Rescue

G.P - I havent recieved an email yet, But will let you know if i do, maybe resend if it hasnt come through yet, there still a week so dont panic :) Can give my home email if for some reason it never finds it way to me :)

If you are a rescue and want to be included - PM me ASAP.

x
I will email them again to give them a kick up the bum haha!

Announcement

The Hay Experts - www.thehayexperts.co.uk are going to be providing FREE delivery on orders over £15 direct to the nominated rescues once this starts.

You will have to email the hay experts prior to your order to become eligible for the free delivery quoting your rescue, your code, and that you are a Secret Santa.

The Hay Experts will do free tracked delivery AND put your code on the outside of the box so rescues can see who's parcel has arrived without opening it, and also with the tracked postage you will have double confirmation of its arrival.

This offer will become valid once I have started matching people up, but I wanted to let you all know asap.
:wave:

Six days left for rescues to get in touch, Georgypudding I have recieved that email :wave:

Have you heard from Halfpenny Farm Animal Sanctuary? I know Louise has been mega busy this past couple of weeks and may not have seen this thread - she has quite a few bunnies and it would be shame to miss her out :wave:

Ohhh, thats good of the hay experts.

Maybe animalmagic would do the same if you contacted them?

Ohhh, thats good of the hay experts.

Maybe animalmagic would do the same if you contacted them?

We already do free delivery to rescues all year round Kermit and you dont have to email us first, plus there is NO minimum spend AND we give 5% of the sale profit back to rescue so rescue benefits in more ways than one. There's info in my siggy:D

We already do free delivery to rescues all year round Kermit and you dont have to email us first, plus there is NO minimum spend AND we give 5% of the sale profit back to rescue so rescue benefits in more ways than one. There's info in my siggy:D

Oops! Ah well, at least i put it out there for others that you offer that too :)
I have siggy's turned off, so i dont notice!

Back