• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Schatje-Oren Turin

Bindi

Warren Scout
My beautiful little bunny boy was sent to the Bridge half an hour ago. There was nothing more I could do for him :cry:

I'm so sorry, your dear bunny had to leave you.:(:( Please try to take some comfort in the fact that he is now restored to full health at Rainbow Bridge. What a wonderful and unusual name for him.

Rest easy Schatje-Oren Turin. xxxx

He was a Netherland Dwarf with the little ears, so I called him "Oren" which is "ears" in Dutch (made sense, right?) Someone I knew at the time who was married to a Dutchman told me that "Schatje" was a term of endearment, like darling or sweetie and I adopted that. When my brother first saw him, he said that Oren's markings on his back looked like the Turin shroud... All of my rabbits have a first and a middle name, just a quirk that started happening.

Back