• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah-20th Jan- U/D as Requested by Some RU members

I'm so sorry Jane, I will be thinking of you, Sarah & Nomad - I hope Sarah will pass peacefully. She is a beautiful rabbit who is very blessed to have you as her mum xxx

Thank you again for all your support.
Sarah will have a lovely day today with all her very favorite treats and lots of fuss from me and Nomad :love:
She will remain on all her meds.
Christabel has given me a very strong sedative to administer to Sarah tomorrow morning so as she has no stress during her final trip to the surgery where Christabel will gently help her to The Bridge.

I know this is the right thing to do but god its so hard,especially as she is here next to me now scoffing a pile of food....................:cry:

I have only just seen this I'm so sorry Jane.Sarah is a such a sweet little bunny please give her a kiss from me and sending a massive hug to you.Tomorrow is going to be a very sad day you are both in my thoughts:cry:

I have only just seen this I'm so sorry Jane.Sarah is a such a sweet little bunny please give her a kiss from me and sending a massive hug to you.Tomorrow is going to be a very sad day you are both in my thoughts:cry:

Thank you. You have been so supportive of both me and Sarah. It means a lot to both of us

xx

So sorry to see this. :cry: No-one could have done more for her; she's been a very lucky bunny to have you as her mum... sending vibes to you both...

I'm so sorry Jane. :cry::cry: Sarah has done amazingly well and defied all odds to come this far and I'm sending peaceful vibes for tomorrow.

Please give Sarah little noserubs from me. Hugs to you Jane on this very difficult day x x x x

Oh dear now Eddie, a seizure prone Bun has had a massive fit :cry:
He has been seizure free for 7 months until now :cry: He has had all his meds and is on fluid therapy. But his guts have shut down :cry:

The next few hours are critical. If he shows no signs of improvement then ..............:cry:

Sending mega-vibes that Eddie will recovery.

Still sending calming vibes and peaceful thoughts for the rest of you!

So sorry Jane. Not to sure what to say. But am thinking of you and your bunnies. I know it can be hard at times, but they could not of had a better live with you being their mummy.Big hug to you Jane say strong.

Back