• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah-20th Jan- U/D as Requested by Some RU members

So sorry Jane:cry:...she has done so amazingly well though, the fact that you've kept her happy and comfortable for so long despite her problems is little short of a miracle.

I have just given Sarah her night-time injections and she and Nomad are now scoffing a mountain of hay.
Sarah is one amazing Bunny :love:

I am SO incredibly sorry. :cry: :cry:

I will be thinking of you and Sarah tomorrow, and sending my strongest wishes for peace for you. xxxxx

Hugs, and prayers

I'll be thinking of you both, Jane you have done an amazing Job with Sarah, you have worked so hard, and given her so very very much, without you she would have had no life at all! You truely are amazing, and even though it's heart wrenching the time to say goodbye has come, she will be free, and she will take your love with her to the bridge, and have a happier life there because of it!!

Bless you xx

Will be think if you, Sarah and Nomad tomorrow.

She's done incredibly well bless her, a testiment to your care of her

Back