• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Sapce needed urgently

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on bahalf of shell195

I have been cotacted by a lady who needs to urgently rehome a rabbit. I am co founder of an animal sanctuary but we have no spare room at the minute. I wonder if you can put up an advert for her to help rehome this beautiful bunny
Thanks Shell

FRENCH LOP RABBIT FOR REHOME

Neutered 18 month old White/grey male

Very friendly and used to cats,dogs and kids.

He has always lived inside and has the run of the conservatory.

Comes with Indoor cage/bowls/water bottle/bed/litter tray

Sadly his owner hasnt the time to give him so has decided its best for him to go to a home were he will have lots of attention. He has been rehomed once but it all fell through

n656501802_1578210_1961.jpg

Hi everyone and thanks for reading, hopefully someone can help.
a big thanks to Shell!

yes he does need rehoming asap, he is not in my care atm, he was rehomed a week ago.

the new owners have rung me and said they cannot keep him, as he is stressed and just sitting in his cage, and their dog has started to mark his territory and is weeing all over the house.

I have asked if the can hold him for a few days so that I have chance to find a new home. I cannot have him back here now unfortunately as my 4 year old was heartbroken when he left, and can't do that to him a second time around.

he is a gorgeous boy and needs so much more than I can give him, and needs taking from the stressful environment he's in now.

please feel free to ask any questions.

Celle has said i can has this loverly little boy! :love: Could anyone offer any help with a bunny run as he is over a 7hour round trip away:shock:!!!! Can anyone do abit of the way or halfway??? Please??????????????

Back