• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sad news ;-(((

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tinkadora and her babies. Binky free at the bridge little ones x x

I am so sorry :cry: Tinkadora knew you cared and loved her :) What a horrid thing to happen. Thinking of you and your children. Binky free brave bunny xxxx

thank you everyone for all your kind words today, we took the kids out for the day and just got home, its so quiet in here without tinkerdora its really horrible:cry:

Hello Kim,Ive been thinking about you today.I was just wondering how your feeling today.

well bit lost and bit down, as this time last week we was dealing with the fact she must be preg and then came round to the idea that it would be lovely to see her through it and gave her so much more extra comforts all week and all that fuss, and then sat morning all that happened, i feel so angry still that the previous owners dint look after her well, and our house is all quiet and there is no tinkerdora running around being cheeky, i generally feel very guthead this has happened and cant get out this anger feeling right now, :cry:

this thread still makes me cry. my boyfriend is watching top gear next to me looking at me strangely now. I really feel for you but at least she had a lovely life for the time she was with you.

Back