• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaway bun returns after hubby bought another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they told me. Clearly its unsuitable. I think as a bed or litter area its fine but as a cage no way. That is just wrong x

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't dream of shutting my two in. I did once when I washed my floor, and if looks could kill I would be dead :lol: now I have to block them in the kitchen :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

L space hopper can u refrain from bullying me. Pets at home sell bunnies in pairs. Surely having worked there for 4 years you are aware of this......so u tell me why the hell my husband can't purchase another rabbit?? Are you some mini Hitler or something? Now please go away and don't comment on my posts. You are hypocritical and not a nice person. If you continue i shall report you

Please don't brandish the bullying word. I am not bullying you. I don't think you have gone about things in the right way and that's why I am annoyed.

You didn't buy a pair of rabbits. You bought one and then got another one because you thought you had lost the first one.

I stopped working for PAH because I don't believe in animals being sold from pet stores and I don't agree that people can walk in and buy animals on whim. It did not sit well with me.

By all means, feel free to report me. I shan't be replying to any more of your posts.

Please look around this site, and learn the best way to care for your rabbbits.

My local p@h won't sell a male and female at the same time. You have to get one neutered before you can buy the other

Exactly, people might think it's too much hassle so they just want to buy 2 females at the same time.

Exactly, people might think it's too much hassle so they just want to buy 2 females at the same time.

Exactly, and in this instance p@h should warn about the possibility of fighting etc

There is definitely some good and bad pets at home stores, but it's more down to the knowledge of the staff than anything.

Thank god lspacehopper who thinks he or she is above everyone else! Go and spread your negativity to other people. Instead I shall heed the friendly and informative advice offered by other people who are not trolls or bullies.

Tashp90 thank you. Its a trcky situation but fortunately I have plenty if space and budget so can created something really nice for the two buns. I will keep in mind that I need to be able to separate it to start with but make it so I can open it up for when the spay is done and for when they can begin to bond.

Tashp90 thank you. Its a trcky situation but fortunately I have plenty if space and budget so can created something really nice for the two buns. I will keep in mind that I need to be able to separate it to start with but make it so I can open it up for when the spay is done and for when they can begin to bond.

It's best not to overwhelm yourself with everything at once.
You're a few months away from spaying, and bonding.

If you focus on their living areas first, you can just read through the housing threads. There are plenty of pictures of indoor and outdoor set ups.
When you've done that, begin to read through about spaying, it can be a stressful time for both bunny and owner.
Once the spaying, and recovery is done, focus on bonding.

As a new bunny owner, all the information and advice can.be overwhelming, take it one step at a time :)

Thanks so much. I shall start reading up on those areas you mention x

I'm closing this thread.

Aj1982, if you want advice and help you need to be less aggressive and defensive when posting. If you have a problem with another members post, use the report button as calling another member names will just end in a moderator giving you an infraction or time out.

Members were frustrated because it does seem careless and ill thought out to go and buy another rabbit straight after losing one due to not having secure accommodation.

You are welcome to start a new thread if you need advice on accommodation, bonding or any other aspect of rabbit care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back